Galentine's Cookie Workshop at Tigerstedt
Galentine's Cookie Workshop
Bring your bestie and join us for a fun night of cookie work-shopping! In this two hour class you will learn all the popular cookie techniques with our pastry chef Chelsea Radke. We will be offering guided tutorials on flooding, painting, marbling, lettering & how to create a sugar
You'll leave with:
- 6 of your own finished cookies boxed and ready to go!
- A printed manual of the lessons and royal icing recipe
- Our 'Sweet Child of Mine' dry mix sugar cookie kit! (makes 18-24)
Light refreshments will be served.
** Sorry no gluten free available at this time, but stay tuned to blackdogbakery.ca for an upcoming Gluten-Free Friendly Workshop!
● Date: February 13, 2020
● Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
● Cost: $60.00/participant
● Skill level required: No experience necessary, all skill levels welcome!
● Minimum age: 12 yrs. Old (Exceptions may be considered based on skill level)
● Location: Tigerstedt Market- 918 Centre St N, Calgary, AB T2E 2P7